The Energy Sports Bra from Lululemon

Comfort, light support and sweat-wicking ability.

Lululemon has a great variety of sports bras that definitely worth their prices!

I have always thought that Lululemon targets yoga fanatics, who also run. I do appreciate the benefits of yoga (don't get me wrong!) and I have incorporated yoga practice in my weekly routine but I was never keen on investing into yoga-fashion spandex clothes that can also be used on running.

Some time ago, I was happy to grab the opportunity to try out some $50+ Lululemon bras and test the quality and functionality of these somehow over-priced products. Based on my pre-believes about Lululemon and yoga-fashion clothes, I first thought that their bras only look good but they are not really designed for running.

I was wrong.


Here I am reviewing the Energy Sports Bra, after about 4 months of continuous use in long runs (more than 2 hours), short interval runs and racing:

Very very soft, next-to-the skin feeling. No chafing - no friction in the band underneath the boost after long, sweaty runs!!! It never irritated my skin. Awesome, awesome sweat absorbing ability! Not a tremendous support - perfect for smaller individuals with smaller cup sizes! The web page says: "recommended for yoga", I say: "recommended for running".

It looks FANTASTIC on my back: after all, we do not want to lose our feminine touch right?

Worth every penny of it. 

More here: Lululemon Sports Bras

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The 2016 Pinarello GAN RS review

Ενας δρομος υπερβασης πολλαπλων δυσκολιων, συνεχους προσπαθειας, αντοχης, ανοχης, υπομονης και επιμονης στα ονειρα και στις αξιες.

The progressive overload as part of a periodization plan